1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
2. Why do we use them?
3. What types of cookies do we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
- Google Analytics
- You Tube
5. Cookie Names and Their Purpose:
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use on this website and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
6. Controlling and Deleting Cookies
If you would like to restrict or block the use all or some cookies, you can do this through your browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. The ‘help’ function within your browser should tell you how however this is likely to impact your use of the site. Alternatively, you could visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. To learn about controlling cookies on the browser of your mobile device please refer to your handset manual.
7. Managing Analytics Cookies
Google analytics provide a browser plugin to prevent their analytics cookies being placed which you can download here or you can use your browser settings to disallow analytics cookies.
8. Contact information & Preferences
If you have any questions about this policy or how your data is processed please contact us at Kervan Gida, Unit 2, Rutland Way, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7RT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org