Bebeto Jubilee Competition – Terms and Conditions
Competition Entry T&Cs
- This competition is open to UK mainland residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Kervan Gida (which is the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this competition, including employees of Jellybean Creative (which is the “Organiser”).
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Bebeto Jubilee Competition.
- By entering this Bebeto Jubilee Competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Bebeto Jubilee Competition opens on 20th May 2022 at 10:00 and closes on 27th May 2022 at 12:00 (which is the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the Bebeto Jubilee Competition, you must do the following:
Like the Instagram competition post
Tag someone you know that you’d like to share this royal treat with
Follow the Bebeto_uk Instagram account
- Entries are unlimited.
- Once the Competition Period has closed, the winner will be selected by the Promoter from all valid and eligible entries submitted during the Competition Period.
- In the event that a winner has not provided a delivery address, or does not provide a delivery address within 7 days of request by the Promoter, or is not able to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to award the prize to another participant.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring that complete and correct details are provided to the Promoter in order to receive their prize.
- By entering the Bebeto Jubilee Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition in order to verify this.
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoter will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the competition, the Promoter, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are not seen or taken into account by the Promoter for technical reasons. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any postal, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility is not accepted for e-mails/messages/letters from the Promoter which are not delivered as a result of any postal, network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or as a result of an invalid e-mail or other address supplied by the winner, or which are not seen by the winner due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their e-mail.
- If you are the prize winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- As a prize winner you also agree to be contacted by the Promoter and to give a testimonial following redemption of your prize for use in PR and Marketing.
- Your competition entry and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoter on receipt. To the extent that copyright arises in your Submission, you will own such copyright in your Submission but agree to grant and license the Promoter (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any worldwide media. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoter will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
- By entering the competition, you:
• agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition and for any other purposes to which you have expressly consented;
• acknowledge that such personal data may be transferred by the Promoter to, and/or stored in, a destination outside the European Economic Area for administrative purposes, including to the United States of America, where data protection regulations may not offer the same protection as those applicable in the European Economic Area, provided that the Promoter uses reasonable endeavours to keep such data adequately protected.
• You understand that you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting the Organiser at email@example.com.
- The name of the winner can be obtained for 30 days after the Competition Period closes by sending a request to at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which competition your request relates to.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the competition, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running or outcome of the competition but will respond to questions sent by email to email@example.com.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the winner’s statutory rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Promoter: Kervan Gida, Unit2, Rutland Way, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 7RT, England
- The 1 winner of the Bebeto Jubilee Competition will be announced following a random selection process of all eligible entries.
- The 1 winner will receive a gift of 2x pick & mix party packs, pack of platinum Jubilee letter balloons, flags, bunting, and confetti.
- The Promoter will announce prize winner, @ mentioning them on Instagram. The winners are responsible for contacting @bebeto_uk to confirm delivery address.
- There are no other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, including no cash prize equivalent. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.